quarta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2010

What?

There was a time when i looked back and just don't mind if i could not understanding the meaning of things. I dont't remember when that changed. Now all i fell is that i don't belong here. I'm always annoyed with people who talk too much, but feel angry at people who do not speak anything. Don't like when they touch me, but i miss affection sometimes. Complain when they seem not to care about things, about me neither, but, all i wish is that everyone could leave me alone, with just me.
Everything wears me out here. I wanna run, but where? I miss someone, but who? I want to hear that music, but what? I want to play my guitar and cry for freedom, I want to be free, can't pretend that i'm part of it all. No more, nor anymore! I wanna go home...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário